EPIC® - Robust industrial connectors
You will find EPIC® rectangular or circular connectors in any machine and plant engineering or drive technology application used for measuring, control, regulation or drive. It is a flexible system consisting of casings, inserts, contacts and accessories which is perfectly suited to any requirement.
• Electronics and telecommunications
• Measurement, testing and control technology
• Industrial machinery and appliances
• Drive technology and industrial automation
• Photovoltaic plants
EPIC® industrial connectors have successfully been in use around the globe in the most diverse applications for many years. These connectors are particularly valuable in situations where maximum safety, reliability and a robust connection is required. Connector housings are made of powder coated aluminum alloy and contacts have gold or silver coating which guarantees a long lasting and good connection.
• EMC protection
• Available in screw, crimp, cage clamp and push-In termination
• High performance crimping contacts
• Strong contact springs
• Easy cable connection with strait cable entry in the contacts
EPIC® INDUSTRIAL CONNECTORS ARE CLASSIFIED AS BELOW
- EPIC® Rectangular Connectors: Flexible, robust connectors for mechanical engineering.
EPIC® Rectangular connectors are also available as components. The right connector for any application can be made individually from housings, inserts and contacts. For the housing, there are two performance classes to choose from.
- EPIC®Standard is robust and there is a flexible choice of cable entries.
- EPIC®ULTRA has a high corrosion protection, EMC protection as well as a stainless steel interlocking device.
EPIC® inserts are available in a fixed pin design and as a modular system. EPIC®pin inserts are easy to handle and come in a wide variety of designs. EPIC®modular inserts offer flexibility with modules for data, signals, power, fiber-optics and pneumatics. This means every insert is individually tailor-made for the relevant module configuration.
- EPIC® Circular Connectors: Compact connectors for motion control and energy transfer. Circular connectors come in two designs, a signal design with gold-plated contacts for transmitting delicate signals and as high-reserve power connectors.
- EPIC®SIGNAL connectors are available as M17, M23 and R3.0 (M27). The metal housing with an integrated EMC screen contact prevents electromagnetic interferences, gold-plated signal contacts reliably transmit with the lowest of currents and voltages.
- EPIC®POWER connectors are available asM12, M17, LS1 (M23), LS1.5 (M40) and LS3 (M58). The integrated EMC cable glands offer strain relief and are perfectly sealed with high quality sealing materials for good chemical protection.
- EPIC®POWERLOCK connectors are perfect for transmitting very high currents with color code and geometrically code in order to prevent incorrect connections.
- EPIC® Solar Connectors: Long-life PV connector for photovoltaic systems where 1,500V system voltage used for modern photovoltaic plants with huge power. These connectors have crimp connection from 2.5 mm2 up to 10 mm2 for reliable and durable field mounting.
Under EPIC® we have now added EPIC® SMART - the cost effective and high performance industrial rectangular connectors. These industrial connectors are designed and manufactured in India for the Asian customers. The EPIC® SMART connectors are for power and control applications. They are suitable for rated current up to 16A & voltage 500 Volts. These connectors are currently available in 6, 10, 16, 24, 32 and 48 contacts with screw termination male & female inserts, panel mount base, and side entry cable hood, single and double lever locking system. With this new range of connectors, users can have the advantage of a superior price/performance ratio and the flexibility of a wide range of solutions to meet their requirements in terms of housing inserts and contacts combinations.
To explore more products in EPIC® click here…