UNITRONIC® - Shielded and unshielded twisted pair cable
UNITRONIC® is the brand of choice if you want fast, safe and forward thinking solutions for transferring data. High-quality UNITRONIC® data network cables & field bus components provide excellent solutions for applications in industrial machinery and plant engineering. From transmission of simple control signals to field bus signals in complex network structures, we offer a dependable cabling and connection solution.
• Industrial machinery and plant engineering
• Sensors and actuating elements
• Measurement and control technology
• Automated production processes and industrial robots
• Bus systems
• Computing and communication systems
When a lossless transmission of data has to be guaranteed in fields with strong interference, our UNITRONIC® data network cables with screening variations are the best solutions. Unshielded twisted paired cables reduce decoupling. As a result, additional screening is often not required. Twisted pairs with overall braid minimize electrical interference. Cables with individually screened cores/pairs and an additional overall screening remain flexible despite multiple screening. Apart from screening, our data cables have tinned copper conductor with PVC/PE/Polyolefin insulation. The cables are also available with different outer jackets like Polyvinyl chloride (PVC), Polyurethane (PUR) and Rubber.
• Robust, durable, reliable and halogen free
• Suitable for wide range of uses which include various temperatures, humid conditions, chemical and mechanical stress
• Suitable for fixed connection or energy supply chains
• Available with International licenses
UNITRONIC® SHIELDED AND UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR CABLES ARE CLASSIFIED AS BELOW
- Low frequency data cables: Shielded and unshielded twisted data cables for low frequency transmission – for fixed and flexible installation, continuous flexing application.
- Coaxial cables: RG and RGB cables for high frequency data transmission, fixed and conditional flexing, in- and outdoor applications, extreme temperatures.
- BUS systems: Supports all major fieldbus systems such as PROFIBUS® (DP and PA), CAN, Device net, CC-Link®, AS-Interface, ISOBUS, Foundation Fieldbus and KNX®. These are cables for in- and outdoor, extreme temperatures, fixed/flexible installation and high flexible application.
- Sensor/actuator cabling:The complete range of M8-, M12- and valve connectors, cables, cord sets, matching distribution boxes and accessories. Available as shielded/unshielded version, optional LEDs, with different cable materials and connection technologies.
In addition to the above range of cables, we have cables ‘Manufactured in India’ to meet country specific market requirements:
- UNITRONIC® BUS FF-844 H1 basic shielded and unshielded bus system installation cable meets the requirements of ISA/SP50 and the FOUNDATION™ field bus for type A cable.
- Available in variations: PVC/C PVC/LSZH/C LSZH.
To explore more products in UNITRONIC® click here