LAPP Innovation Awards 2018
The LAPP Innovation Award is an initiative taken in order to foster innovation by recognising and awarding outstanding customers across industries that are using LAPP products and solutions to solve a business challenge with a highly innovative solution which has impact on energy savings, productivity improvement and environmental sustainability.
- Encourage Indian industries to develop innovative products 'Made in India' for sustainable growth
- Create industry awareness on the importance of cable and connection technology in providing an efficient, reliable and innovative product/solution
- Launched in 2015 in association with PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore at the occasion of the 10th Year Anniversary of LAPP Centre of Excellence for cable and connection technology.
- In its second edition, the Award is extended from South India only in 2015 to customers pan India in 2018 on the occasion of LAPP 20 Yrs Anniversary.
- Partnered with Engineers India Limited (EIL) and PSG for a dual perspective from the industry and the academia.
- Nature of product/solution and its effectiveness and reliability
- Extent of innovation and complexity of application
- Impact on sustainable growth: production efficiency, energy savings, contribution to the environment
- Exportability - Potential for global use - 'Made in India for the world‘
- Range of LAPP products/solutions used
- One winner by region - South, West, North & East
- Prize money of INR 1.5 lacs
- Potential support for joint advertising campaign to promote the winning solution
ROOTS MULTICLEAN LTD
Region: SOUTH (Coimbatore)
Innovation: Roots Sweeper Runway machine - for effective road sweeping at Ports, Container Terminals and Manufacturing Plants. Award was handed over by Mr. Andreas Lapp, Chairman, LAPP Group and Dr. B. Vinod, Proffesor, PSG College of Engineering, Coimbatore.
SAURER TEXTILE SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD.
Region: West (Vadodara)
Innovation: Ring Spinning machine applications with multiple motor drives running for driving the spindle load with the support of pulleys and belts.Award was handed over by Mr. Andreas Lapp, Chairman, LAPP Group and Dr. Ewald Bentz, Member of Supervisory Board,LAPP Group.
NRV DESIGNX PVT. LTD.
Region: North (Dehradun)
Innovation: Extraction of online machine data for Online Scada System for realtime production and loss tracking and monitoring. The award was handed over by Mr. Andreas Lapp, Chairman, LAPP Group and Mr. Sanjeev Gaonkar, Engineers India Ltd.
IPSEN TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD.
Region: East (Kolkata)
Innovation: Moving Equipment Applications in Heat Treatment Machinery. Awards was handed over by Mr. Andreas Lapp, Chairman, LAPP Group and Mr. Marc Jarrault, Managing Director, LAPP India Pvt. Ltd.