Screened data transmission cable with colour code acc. to DIN 47100
UNITRONIC® LiYCY: Low-frequency PVC data cable DIN 47100 coded Flexible (0.34mm² multi-wire Maxi TERMI-POINT®) Flame retardant Screened, Instrumentation Control
CPR: Article number choice under www.lappkabel.com/cpr
- Overall braid minimises electrical
- Multifunctional application possibilities
- Screened cables with small dimensions are suitable for use in computer systems, insturmentation technology, office equipment, balances.
- Dry or damp rooms
- Flame-retardant according IEC 60332-1-2
Norm references / Approvals
- Based on VDE 0812
- Fine-wire/multi-wire (0.34 mm²) strand made of bare copper wires
- Core insulation made of PVC
- Tinned-copper braiding
- Outer sheath made of PVC
Outer sheath colour: grey (similar to pebble grey/ RAL 7032)
Classification ETIM 5
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000104
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Control cable
Classification ETIM 6
- ETIM 6.0 Class-ID: EC000104
- ETIM 6.0 Class-Description: Control cable
Core identification code
- DIN 47100 without colour repetition, refer to Appendix T9
- C/C: approx. 120 nF/km
C/S: approx. 160 nF/km
- approx. 0.65 mH/km
- Stranded, fine-wire
0.34 mm²: 7-wire
Minimum bending radius
- Occasional flexing: 15 x outer diameter
- Fixed installation: 6 x outer diameter
- Occasional flexing: -5°C to +70°C
- Fixed installation: -40°C to +80°C
- Unless specified otherwise, the shown product values are nominal values. Detailed values (e.g. tolerances) are available upon request.
- Copper price basis: EUR 150/100 kg. Refer to catalogue appendix T17 for the definition and calculation of copper-related surcharges.
- Please find our standard lengths at: www.lappkabel.de/en/cable-standardlengths
- Packaging size: coil ≤ 30 kg or ≤ 250 m, otherwise drum
- Please specify the preferred type of packaging (e.g. 1 x 500 m drum or 5 x 100 m coils).
- Photographs and graphics are not to scale and do not represent detailed images of the respective products.