Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions for LAPP India
1. Payment: All payments to be made in favor of LAPP INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED, only. Invoice amount to be paid within the credit period. Otherwise 2% per month penalty will be charged extra.
2. Taxes: No refund of GST or other Taxes of any kind shall be made, if not claimed within the statutory time limit allowed. In case of future assessments, if any tax on this transaction is levied by the authorities, the tax so levied shall be recovered from you. For goods sold at concessional rate / nill rate of GST the relevant declarations / documents prescribed under the Statute viz copy of shipping bill, certificate for having received the goods or any other form as prescribed under the Statute to be furnished to LAPP INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED within 120 days from the date of invoice. In case the same is not furnished or incorrectly furnished the applicable differential tax with interest and penalty to be paid to LAPP INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED.
3. Order Confirmation: The order is confirmed as detailed in your purchase order. These terms and conditions are exclusive and in lieu of all quotations made and orders accepted by LAPP India Pvt. Ltd.
4. Order Amendment & Cancellation: Orders once confirmed and accepted cannot be amended, modified or cancelled. However in exceptional cases we may consider the request for amendment of the order only for Standard Products (S) provided the buyer makes written request for such amendments two (2) weeks before the Estimated Material Availablity Date mentioned in this order confirmation.
Order amendment/cancellation of Non Standard (N) Products shall attract amendment/cancellation charges equivalent of 100% of the value of such products, to be paid before the shipment of the ordered material.
5. Delivery: Based upon reasonable estimation of our current production schedule, Material Availability Dates (Ex-LAPP India Warehouse) are communicated to you in the order confirmation document. Any change in the delivery schedule shall be intimated by us. We shall not be liable for any loss on account of delay in delivery arising from Force Majeure causes beyond our control.
6. Inspection and Return policy: Goods once sold will not be taken back unless specifically agreed by us in writing. Any shortages, discrepancies or quality complaints etc., should be reported within 48 hours from the date of receipt of material.
7. Transit Damage: All apparent damages to be recorded on the transporter POD copy or to be reported within 5 days from the date of receipt of material. In case of non-adherence to the above then no damage claims will be accepted and invoice to be paid in full.
8. Tolerances: All dimensions stated in LAPP catalogue, website or elsewhere pertaining to products sold by LAPP India are approximate and within industry tolerances of +/- 5% of order quantity.
9. Discrepancies: Any Discrepancies with respect to order confirmation to be brought to our notice within one (1) week of receipt of order confirmation. In case of no intimation within mentioned stipulated period, the contents of this order confirmation shall be treated as accepted by customer.
LAPP India Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right not to supply material in case of violation of any techno-commercial terms and conditions, including non-payment of past due Invoices.
10. Warranty and Limitation of Liability: LAPP INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED warrants that the supplied products are free of any defects in material or manufacturing during the period of 12 months from the date of commissioning or 18 months from date of supply whichever is earlier. During the warranty period if in the opinion of LAPP INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED, there is any defect in the said products, then LAPP INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED at its sole option, either rectify the defect or replace the products.
11. Jurisdiction: All disputes with regard to this transaction are subject to Bangalore Jurisdiction.